ERA Annual Conference - European Company Law and Corporate Governance 2021
ERA Conference Centre
Metzer Allee 4
_In the framework of the Academy of European Law (ERA) annual conference, Dr. Thomas Biermeyer, Director, speaks on the cross-border corporate mobility in EU.
The aim of this year’s annual conference is to update legal practitioners on the latest trends and current issues in European company law and corporate governance. The focus this year will be on the identification, disclosure and management of conflicts of interest in corporate governance. The conference will also take stock of the European Commission’s priorities, discuss post-pandemic lessons for European company law and corporate governance, and provide an update on company reporting, transparency and auditing.
Conference key topics
- Conflicts of interest in corporate governance: from ethics to white-collar crime
- Corporate compliance investigations and reporting
- Corporate resilience and crisis management post-Covid
- Corporate sustainability reporting and supply-chain due diligence
- Governance trends for boards and board committees: remuneration, anti-short termism, Green Deal/sustainable governance.