Russia-Luxembourg: Real Estate Opportunities and Trends
Chamber of Commerce
7, rue Alcide de Gasperi
_ On 17 May 2017, Luxembourg-Russia Business Chamber together with INOWAI and Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce organised the conference "Russia-Luxembourg: Real Estate opportunities and Trends".
As a member of the Luxembourg-Russia Business Chamber, Romain Viard, Senior Associate will make you a brief overview of our law firm, our Real Estate practice and our relationships with Russian clients.
- Welcome of the Chamber of Commerce - Mr. Jeannot Erpelding and the LRBC – Mrs. Olga Huizinga
- Inowai – RE market in Luxembourg today - opportunities for investors: Marc Baertz, Inowai
- Investment pioneers in Russia and current trends and opportunities in Russian RE retail and consumer sector: Jean Marie Billiotte / Alexandre Starinsky, Lupercale S.A SICAR / Kaltchuga Capital Management SA
- Investing in Russian and European real estate through the Luxembourg platform: El-Dar Hachaev / UFG Wealth Management – Real Estate
- QA with all speakers moderated by Timothy Fenwick, Quantum Potes
- Presentation of the Real Estate Committee of LRBC, plans and scope for collaboration with other institutions: Olga Huizinga, LRBC/ Deloitte; Timothy Fenwick, Quantum Potes; Irina Boechat, Pan-Invest Luxembourg S.A.; Pavel Nesvedov. EY; Yana Neblosina, Top Home Lux; Pierre Goes, Mizuho; Romain Viard, Wildgen
The conference will be followed by a walking lunch.