_Wildgen Dispute Resolution & Litigation team assists its clients in forming and delivering effective dispute resolution strategies, and provides tailor-made solutions in order to achieve successful outcomes efficiently, minimising unnecessary costs and time.
Wildgen’s Dispute Resolution Practice Group has gained a reputation for reliability and high quality with the Luxembourg courts. We handle a full range of matters in civil, commercial and administrative law and work closely with our other Practice Groups to resource the best multi-disciplinary team for each case.
We work across the litigation value chain: from pre-litigation to representation before courts, through preparation of proactive litigation strategies.
We offer a tenacious attitude as well as technical excellence and commercial advice:
Pre-litigation and contracts
- Legal audit, reviewing, drafting of contracts
- Negotiating and drafting agreements or settlements
- Risk management
Civil and commercial law
- Banking and finance
- Real estate, construction and leases
- M&A, insolvency and restructuring
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Transport (aviation, maritime, logistics,...)
- Inheritance and succession
- Debt recovery, exequatur and enforcement procedures
- Contractual and procedure of seizure
- Criminal law of business affairs
- Permit and regulation enforcement
- Professional regulation
- Public law aspects of property development and land use
- Environmental law and energy
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Examination of the opportunity and merits of an arbitration
- Arbitration agreements
- Enforcement of arbitration awards
We act for domestic and international clients across all scales and sectors, including multinational corporations, industries, investment funds, finance institutions, insurance and reinsurance companies, construction and real estate companies, ICT service providers, energy providers, hotels, and HNWIs.
Recent transactions include:
- For a media company: Representation and cross-border assistance in attacking a fraudulent transfer of a group of companies - Value: EUR 1,300,000,000
- For a European HNWI: Representation in a famililal inheritance litigation and seizure of assets - Value: 120,000,000
- For a Russian company: Representation in complex cross-border corporate litigation procedures - Value: 80,000,000
- For a real estate company: Representation in a shareholders dispute - Value: 10,000,000
- For a Luxembourg leading life insurance company: Representation against a class action of Belgian and Luxembourgish applicants - Value: EUR 4,500,000
- For a Portuguese bank: Assistance for numerous debt collections
|In-depth knowledge and relevant experience|
|Results-oriented lawyers and high success rate|
|Creative, pragmatic and innovative solutions|
|Cost-effective assistance and commercial service|
|International network of strategic partners and service providers|
Our Practice Group include lawyers from various cultural backgrounds, allowing them to plead in court in national languages while communicating with their clients in their native language or in English.